Sunday, November 29, 2009

Seoul Pics - Part 1

Hi Everyone,

I'm really sorry that it had taken me so long to post pictures. Our training was intense! We had 8 hours a day of training plus, 3-4 hours a night of prep work for the next day's training.

We're done with training now and we have left Seoul. We are now living in Taejeon. I've taken some pictures of Daejeon but, I will start with the beginning of our trip and post chronologically.

In case you are curious, here is a map of South Korea. I have highlighted Seoul and Taejeon (which is also spelled Daejeon).





The view from the hotel room



Our hotel bathroom (I was worried that it would be weird.)



Our hotel room



Our hotel room



Here is a picture of Luiz in front of the hotel we stayed at.



Here is a large road by our hotel. We were in the financial district which is called Samsung-dong.



Typical Side Street In Seoul
They are small, winding, and cramped. Also, they don't appear to have street signs on these small streets. So, it's really hard to get around.


4 comments:

  1. The hotel looks really nice! Kinda reminds me of the one we stayed at in Coral Gables before Gabby was born :)
    I love the pic of the side street too...sorta like china town in NY and makes me crave eggrolls..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Pictures!!! What was the training like? What did they teach you? Anything wierd? So far everything seems pretty normal. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen i dont see any pics of you. Are you really in korea?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely...Hotel looks pretty normal so that's good. Keep us posted! Don't forget to rest though...sounds like they keep you guys busy...but then again, you aren't on vacation...

    ReplyDelete