Thursday, September 14, 2017

Product Review: Acne Patches

Korean skincare products are great. Whatever issue you have, there’s a cool product to help. As a result, Korean people tend to have really nice skin. Since living here, I’ve become quite a fan of the skincare products. Thankfully, it’s easy to find cheap, high quality products. Otherwise, I’d be broke.

A few weeks ago, I noticed that one of my middle school students had these teeny, tiny bandage squares on her face. I thought maybe she’d had moles removed or a biopsy done. It turned out that these were acne patches.

While buy contacts lens solution, I came across a box of acne patches and decided to give them a try. Unfortunately, I had a pimple on my chin that just wasn’t responding to my usual treatments so I needed something new. I’m happy to say that the acne patches work!

Now, the patches aren’t a miracle cure. I wore mine overnight and I still had the pimple in the morning but it was better. The redness was still there but the inflammation was gone. I’ll take a flat red spot over an inflamed, swollen red spot any day.

I did a quick Google search and found this article about acne patches. It looks like some patches are designed to deliver medication and some are designed to reduce the inflammation. I assume I got the nonmedicated inflammation kind but, since the box is in Korean, I can’t be sure.

Acne patches are a useful product. I wouldn’t recommend wearing them out like my student did because they are pretty obvious and somewhat medicinal looking but they can definitely help with a pimple. 

This same brand is available on the Walgreens website. 
__________

I think this picture series means the patches will reduce the swelling.
__________

The patches come in two sizes.
__________


No comments:

Post a Comment